How to save pictures received by message on OnePlus Nord N10
All the news on OnePlus Nord N10 in our articles.
How to save pictures received by message on OnePlus Nord N10Your phone has many features like calling, making a video conference, or sending instant messages.
But you can also send and receive photos! However, you do not know how to save them on your OnePlus Nord N10… No panic! We’re here to help.
Here is how to save the photos received by message on OnePlus Nord N10. You can receive photos via several platforms such as MMS, instant messaging or email. You can also ask a third-party application to save your photos by MMS for you!
In the “Messages” application of your OnePlus Nord N10
A picture sent or received by text is called an MMS. This means “Multimedia Messaging Service”. If you want to save photos received by MMS on OnePlus Nord N10, the following: go to the “Messages” application on your phone.
Our other articles on OnePlus Nord N10 can help you.
Then open the conversation containing the photo you want to save.
There, go to the desired photo and hold it down.
A menu opens.
Select “Save attachment”. Then check the box of the photo(s) you want to save.
Press “Save”, it’s over!
In Facebook’s “Messenger” application on your OnePlus Nord N10
Facebook Messenger was originally the instant messaging feature of Facebook. Since then, it has become an application in its own right, with its own functionality such as group conversation, event organization, video calls, and file sharing! So when a friend or loved one sends you a picture, you can react on it, but also save it.
Here’s how to save photos received by Messenger on OnePlus Nord N10. First open the application and go to the conversation containing the photo. If you press the last image of the conversation quickly, you can access all the pictures exchanged during the conversation.
It’s simpler to find received images and save them. On this interface of Messenger, to save, quickly press the photo. An ephemeral top bar appears.
Select the menu made up of three aligned points, then choose “Save”. It’s done!To save photos received by Messenger on OnePlus Nord N10, you can also simply scroll to the desired image, press and hold it, and select from the menu at the bottom “Save image “.
In the “Gmail” application on your OnePlus Nord N10
Gmail is an email application for your OnePlus Nord N10. The manipulations processed for this application are relatively similar for another similar one.
To start and save photos received by Gmail on OnePlus Nord N10, open the application.
Then, go into the conversation containing the photo you want to save.
There, you only have to go down the mail to access the attachments at the bottom of the page.
All you have to do is select the arrow pointing to the ground below the photo you want.
From a third-party application
Save MMS is an application that makes it easier to register MMS attachments that you receive.
Once downloaded and launched, the application automatically collects all the MMS messages that you have received so far and that have not been deleted.
Then, you just have to find the picture that interests you, press it, and voilà! Your photos are on your OnePlus Nord N10!
We’ve just seen how to save photos received by message on OnePlus Nord N10. However, if you encounter any problems, do not hesitate to ask for help from a friend who knows this technology.
How do I move a photo from messages to photos?
– Tap on the download icon.
– This will open up the Save Photos option.
– Should you only want to choose one, then you just need to tap and hold that image to open it, then select the Save option.
– When this is done, you should now be able to find the images in the Photos app.
How do I save photos from messages to my gallery?
– Open Messages app and locate the conversation.
– Hold the picture until the contextual menu appears.
– Tap Save to save this image to gallery.
Why can’t you send or receive picture message on your android phone
5 ancillary questions
How do I download pictures from my messages?
– From the text messaging inbox, tap the message containing the picture or video.
– Touch and hold the image.
– Select a save option (e.g., Save attachment, Save to SD card, etc.).
Is there a way to save photos from text messages?
How do I move a photo from Google Photos to gallery?
– Now choose one photo or multiple photos to transfer from Google Photos to Gallery. Long press the images for selecting.
– Tap on three vertical dots to see different options for sharing the images.
– Now tap on Save to Device to transfer photos to the Gallery of your Android phone.
How do I add photos to my Samsung gallery?
– From the Pictures tab, touch and hold an image or video to select it.
– Next, tap More at the bottom of the screen.
– Then, select the album you want to move or paste the picture(s) or video(s) into.
– To create a new album, tap the Albums tab at the bottom.
Why are pictures not downloading in Messages?
If your MMS messages fail to download on an Android, it could be because the Auto-download MMS setting is incorrect. In the Messages app, tap the 3-dots menu in the top-right corner, and go to Settings > Advanced > Auto-download MMS. If the option is on, try turning it off and manually downloading your MMS message.