How to change the time on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
All the news on Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact in our articles.
How to set the time on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
Setting the time on your phone can be a complicated step when you do not know how to do it.
Do not worry, this tutorial is here to help you to set the time on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact.
Via the “Settings” menu of your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
You can easily go to the Date & Time menu via the ‘settings’ menu and then the ‘general’ tab of your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact.
If the ‘auto-tuning’ option is checked, then refer to our section on automatic tuning below. Otherwise, two setting options are available as follows.
Using your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact time zones
In this same ‘date and time’ menu of your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact, you should have the option to set the time zone for your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact.
This is an interesting option if you travel a lot.
Our other articles on Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact can help you.
You can choose to set the time zone manually, or synchronize it on your operator network. We advise you to use the second option for ease.
By setting the date and time yourself
If you want to have full hands on your phone time, then go to the ‘set time’ category of your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact. This is where you can set the date and time of your choice, as on any watch.
Via the automatic setting
This is the most interesting option to set the time on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact.
Note that you must be connected to a telephone network in order to use it.
The time of this network will then be displayed on your phone.
This option is easily activated by checking the ‘automatic setting’ box in your date and time menu.
To conclude on the date and time on your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact
When you are traveling or when you switch to summer or winter time, the automatic time zone or time setting will be performed if the option has been selected in your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact.
If this does not work, make sure your phone system is updated.
To do this, activate the automatic update or do it manually.
In case of doubt, do not hesitate to solicit the help of a specialist for your Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact.
How do I change the time on my Sony Xperia?
– Find and tap [Settings] > [System] > [Date & time]. You may find the item under [Advanced].
– To set the date or time manually, tap the [Use network-provided time] switch to disable the function.
– Tap the desired item to edit and change the values.
REVIEW: Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact – Still a Powerful Mini Android Smartphone?
7 ancillary questions
How do I change the display time on my TV?
– Set the time: If the TV is connected to a network: On the remote control, press the (Quick settings) button. Select Settings. Select System.
– Set the Clock display setting to On (always): On the remote control, press the Apps button. Select Timers & Clock. Select Clock display.
How do I change the clock style on my Lock Screen?
– 1 Open Settings on your device.
– 2 Select Lock screen and security.
– 3 Select Clock and face widgets.
– 5 Once you have selected the clock style and colour you would like. Click Done to apply these changes.
How do I change the clock on my lock screen Sony Xperia?
Go to Settings, then lock screen, then Clock Style, then click the one-line option. Save this answer. Show activity on this post.
Why is my TV showing wrong time?
The clock is set by using a time signal provided by some TV channels. If the broadcaster is not transmitting the correct time, then the wrong time will be displayed. Set the clock manually to resolve this issue.
How do I get rid of the clock on my Sony Xperia lock screen?
You can change what clock widget you use on your lock screen if you go to: Settings > Lock screen & security > Clocks.
How do I change the time on Google TV?
– On the remote control, press the (Quick settings) button.
– Select Settings.
– Select System.
– Select Date & time.
– Set Automatic date & time to Off.
– Manually adjust the Time and Date.
Where is my clock on my phone?
Many devices running Android 12, like Google’s Pixel phones, have the clock on by default, and you cannot customize it. Smartphones running Android 11 or older: Settings > Lock screen & security > Customize Lock screen > Clock.