How to transfer a call on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T
All the news on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T in our articles.
How to transfer a call on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T?
Do you use the same phone in your professional and personal life? Do you refuse to receive calls on very early Sunday mornings? We have the solution for you. Little known nor used by smartphone owners : call forwarding, also called call transferring, allows you to forward your calls when you do not want to be disturbed.
In this article, we will explain how to transfer a call from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T to another number.
What is call forwarding?
Before we begin to explain how to activate and use call forwarding, we will explain the usefulness of transferring a phone call. For all smartphone users, if you do not want to be woken up, not be disturbed or you are too busy, call forwarding is there to help.
You have the possibility to forward your calls to a phone number that you have defined yourself in advance.
This function can be very convenient in any situation.
Our other articles on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T can help you.
Enable call forwarding on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T
It is quite likely that the “transfer a call” function will be disabled on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T, as this function is not used by most smartphone users.
To get started, go to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T settings and go to the “Call settings” section.
Then press “Call Transfer”. You will see four options:
- Always transfer: transfer all calls to the preselected number
- Transfer if busy: transfer calls when you are already online with someone
- Forward if no answer: forward calls when you do not answer
- Transfer if unreachable: transfer calls when your smartphone is turned off or does not pick up Once you have chosen the most appropriate option for your needs, enter the number to which the calls will be forwarded.
Transfer calls with third-party applications
It is possible to download an application to forward phone calls to another number.
Simply go to “Play Store” and type “Call Transfer” in the search bar.
You will find various applications for transferring calls with more options than those present on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T. Simply read the application descriptions and reviews to make the choice that best meets your expectations.
Warning! Some applications are free and other applications are payable.
Therefore, consider whether to invest a sum of money in such an application.
Through this article, we have explained the function of transferring your calls, an option that is often little known by smartphone users.
If you have any difficulties during this operation, contact a specialist or friend, expert in technologies, to help you activate call forwarding.
How do I forward calls on redmi Note 9?
– From the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
– Tap the More icon.
– Tap Settings.
– Tap Calling accounts.
– Tap Call-forwarding settings.
– Tap the desired option (e.g. Always forward).
– Enter the required number, then tap Turn on. Alternatively, to disable tap Turn off.
How can I forward my redmi call to another number?
How do I transfer my phone calls to another number?
– Listen for a dial tone, and press *72.
– Listen for a stutter dial tone followed by regular dial tone.
– Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
– When the phone is answered by either a person or voicemail, hang up.
– Your calls will now be forwarded to the number you dialed.
How to transfer data from one redmi phone to another redmi phone?
You can tap on the “Scan QR Code” feature to connect both phones via a QR code. After both devices are reconnected, your selected data will be transferred to the target device. Simply receive the incoming data on your new Xiaomi phone to complete the process.
Call forwarding setting redmi note 9 Pro,call forwarding setting kaise Kare
8 ancillary questions
Can two cell phones receive the same incoming call?
What is simultaneous ring and how does it work? Simultaneous ring is a function where a single incoming call can reach multiple devices at the same time and ring several devices simultaneously. These devices can vary, from PBX or desk phones to mobile phones and even computers (thanks to VoIP technology).
How do I turn off call forwarding from my landline to my cell phone?
If you want to stop forwarding your calls, simply dial star-seven-three (*73) from your landline telephone. Some phone carriers use different codes for forwarding and unforwarding calls. You can view a partial list here. Or check with your carrier’s website for more information.
How to set call forwarding in redmi note 7?
How do I forward calls to another number in redmi 9?
– Press the phone icon.
– Press the menu icon.
– Press Settings.
– Press Calling accounts.
– Press Call forwarding settings.
– Press the required SIM.
– Press the required divert type.
– Press Turn off.
What is * 73 on your phone?
Call forwarding is disabled by dialing *73. This feature requires a subscription from the telephone company. Also available in some areas is Remote Access to call forwarding, which permit the control over call forwarding from telephones other than the subscriber’s telephone.
Can you have calls and texts forwarded to another phone?
Does text message forwarding apply to calls as well? No, call forwarding will just forward your voice calls; it will not forward text messages you get on your phone.
How do I transfer my calls and texts to another phone?
– Activate the call icon or dial pad.
– Tap the Overflow action icon.
– Touch the Menu icon on various phones to get a list of commands. Alternatively, dial settings.
– Toggle calling forwarding on.
– Decide on a forwarding number.
– Click OK or Enable.
How do I forward my landline calls to my cell phone?
– Dial *72 from your landline phone and wait for the dial tone or confirmation tone.
– Enter the 10-digit phone number of the mobile device you want your calls forwarded to.
– Hit the hash button (#) or wait for confirmation the call forwarding service has been activated.