How to transfer a call on Wiko Power U20
All the news on Wiko Power U20 in our articles.
How to transfer a call on Wiko Power U20?
Do you use the same phone in your professional and personal life? Do you refuse to receive calls on very early Sunday mornings? We have the solution for you. Little known nor used by smartphone owners : call forwarding, also called call transferring, allows you to forward your calls when you do not want to be disturbed.
In this article, we will explain how to transfer a call from your Wiko Power U20 to another number.
What is call forwarding?
Before we begin to explain how to activate and use call forwarding, we will explain the usefulness of transferring a phone call. For all smartphone users, if you do not want to be woken up, not be disturbed or you are too busy, call forwarding is there to help.
You have the possibility to forward your calls to a phone number that you have defined yourself in advance.
This function can be very convenient in any situation.
Our other articles on Wiko Power U20 can help you.
Enable call forwarding on Wiko Power U20
It is quite likely that the “transfer a call” function will be disabled on your Wiko Power U20, as this function is not used by most smartphone users.
To get started, go to your Wiko Power U20 settings and go to the “Call settings” section.
Then press “Call Transfer”. You will see four options:
- Always transfer: transfer all calls to the preselected number
- Transfer if busy: transfer calls when you are already online with someone
- Forward if no answer: forward calls when you do not answer
- Transfer if unreachable: transfer calls when your smartphone is turned off or does not pick up Once you have chosen the most appropriate option for your needs, enter the number to which the calls will be forwarded.
Transfer calls with third-party applications
It is possible to download an application to forward phone calls to another number.
Simply go to “Play Store” and type “Call Transfer” in the search bar.
You will find various applications for transferring calls with more options than those present on your Wiko Power U20. Simply read the application descriptions and reviews to make the choice that best meets your expectations.
Warning! Some applications are free and other applications are payable.
Therefore, consider whether to invest a sum of money in such an application.
Through this article, we have explained the function of transferring your calls, an option that is often little known by smartphone users.
If you have any difficulties during this operation, contact a specialist or friend, expert in technologies, to help you activate call forwarding.
How do I forward calls on Android?
– Tap your photo, and then tap Call forwarding.
– On the Call Forwarding Settings screen, tap Forward calls, and then select one of the following: …
– (Optional step) Tap Apply settings, and then select when this setting should apply.
How do I forward calls and texts from one cell phone to another?
– Step 1.Activate the call icon or dial pad.
– Step 2.Tap the Overflow action icon.
– Step 3.Touch the Menu icon on various phones to get a list of commands.
– Step 4.Toggle calling forwarding on.
– Step 5.Decide on a forwarding number.
– Step 6.Click OK or Enable.
What is the difference between call transfer and call forwarding?
Like we just discussed, the transfer is when you transition a conversation from one employee to another after the conversation has begun. A forward is different because it can occur either during the conversation using a Feature Code, or more commonly, it is a directive that occurs before a call is answered.
How do I transfer my phone calls to another number?
– Dial *72.
– Dial the phone number, including area code, where you would like to forward your calls.
– When someone at that phone number answers, call forwarding is activated.
– If no one answers or the line is busy:
How to Transfer Contacts in WIKO View GO – Copy Contacts
8 ancillary questions
Can you forward calls from a cell phone to another cell phone?
About Call Forwarding With Call Forwarding, you can forward your mobile calls to another phone number, including another mobile phone or a landline phone, like your home or office number. When Call Forwarding is turned on, your mobile phone won’t ring when you receive a call.
Can two iphones receive the same incoming call?
It’s called Apple Continuity and it allows you to wirelessly connect your iPhone and almost all of your other Apple devices. This feature doesn’t just work for phone calls, it also allows you to answer text messages, FaceTime calls and offers a universal clipboard.
How do I transfer my calls and texts to another phone?
– Activate the call icon or dial pad.
– Tap the Overflow action icon.
– Touch the Menu icon on various phones to get a list of commands. Alternatively, dial settings.
– Toggle calling forwarding on.
– Decide on a forwarding number.
– Click OK or Enable.
How do I set up text message forwarding?
– Tap and hold the message you’d like to forward.
– Press the three vertical dots icon that appears.
– Tap “Forward.”
– Select a contact to send the message to. Then, tap the send button to complete the message forwarding.
How do I transfer my calls?
– Dial *72 from your landline phone and wait for the dial tone or confirmation tone.
– Enter the 10-digit phone number of the mobile device you want your calls forwarded to.
– Hit the hash button (#) or wait for confirmation the call forwarding service has been activated.
What does * 74 do on a phone?
Speed Dialing Establish a short list of up to eight numbers, or a longer list of up to 30 numbers. To program your Speed Calling 8 list, dial *74. Listen for the dialtone, then dial the one-digit number (2 through 9) you would like to use to dial a frequently called number.
Is there call forwarding for text messages?
Does Call Forwarding also forward text messages? No, Call Forwarding won’t forward text messages you receive on your mobile phone, only calls.
How do I forward calls and texts from one cell phone to another iPhone?
– Make sure that you’re signed in to iMessage with the same Apple ID on each device: …
– On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding.
– Choose which devices can send and receive text messages from your iPhone: