How to transfer a call on Sony Xperia Pro 1
All the news on Sony Xperia Pro 1 in our articles.
How to transfer a call on Sony Xperia Pro 1?
Do you use the same phone in your professional and personal life? Do you refuse to receive calls on very early Sunday mornings? We have the solution for you. Little known nor used by smartphone owners : call forwarding, also called call transferring, allows you to forward your calls when you do not want to be disturbed.
In this article, we will explain how to transfer a call from your Sony Xperia Pro 1 to another number.
What is call forwarding?
Before we begin to explain how to activate and use call forwarding, we will explain the usefulness of transferring a phone call. For all smartphone users, if you do not want to be woken up, not be disturbed or you are too busy, call forwarding is there to help.
You have the possibility to forward your calls to a phone number that you have defined yourself in advance.
This function can be very convenient in any situation.
Our other articles on Sony Xperia Pro 1 can help you.
Enable call forwarding on Sony Xperia Pro 1
It is quite likely that the “transfer a call” function will be disabled on your Sony Xperia Pro 1, as this function is not used by most smartphone users.
To get started, go to your Sony Xperia Pro 1 settings and go to the “Call settings” section.
Then press “Call Transfer”. You will see four options:
- Always transfer: transfer all calls to the preselected number
- Transfer if busy: transfer calls when you are already online with someone
- Forward if no answer: forward calls when you do not answer
- Transfer if unreachable: transfer calls when your smartphone is turned off or does not pick up Once you have chosen the most appropriate option for your needs, enter the number to which the calls will be forwarded.
Transfer calls with third-party applications
It is possible to download an application to forward phone calls to another number.
Simply go to “Play Store” and type “Call Transfer” in the search bar.
You will find various applications for transferring calls with more options than those present on your Sony Xperia Pro 1. Simply read the application descriptions and reviews to make the choice that best meets your expectations.
Warning! Some applications are free and other applications are payable.
Therefore, consider whether to invest a sum of money in such an application.
Through this article, we have explained the function of transferring your calls, an option that is often little known by smartphone users.
If you have any difficulties during this operation, contact a specialist or friend, expert in technologies, to help you activate call forwarding.
What is Xperia transfer mobile app?
The Xperia Transfer 2 app can be used to transfer the data and content from your old iPhone® or Android™ smartphone to your new Xperia®. Note: Xperia® 1 IV, Xperia 10 IV, and Xperia 5 IV don’t support data transfer with Xperia Transfer 2. Instead, transfer the data using Google cloud services.
How do I use Xperia transfer?
Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store and install the Xperia Transfer Mobile app on both Xperia devices. Run the app on the old device and then tap “Get Started”. Then tap “Android” in the next interface. Step 3: In the next window, select the method you would like to use to connect the device.
How do I transfer data from my Sony phone to my iPhone?
– Step 1: Launch MobileTrans – Phone Transfer.
– Step 2: Connect your iPhone and Sony Device.
– Step 3: Transfer data from Sony to iPhone.
– Step 1: Install the Move to iOS app.
– Step 2: Connect your iPhone and Sony Xperia.
How do I forward calls on my Sony Xperia?
– Find and tap (Phone icon).
– Tap (Menu icon) > Settings.
– Dual SIM users, tap Calling accounts, and select a SIM card. Single SIM users, tap Calls.
– Tap Call forwarding, then select an option.
– Enter the number you want to forward calls to, then tap Turn on.
Using a SMARTPHONE as a CAMERA MONITOR // Xperia 1 IV & Xperia PRO-I
6 ancillary questions
What does data transfer mean on phone bill?
Whenever you see data transfer details on your bill with the cellular number, date and time, you’re seeing data that was used with that device. This could be anything from browsing the Internet or streaming services like YouTube or Apple Music. You’ll also see the amount of data that was used in KB, (kilobytes).
How do I forward incoming calls to another number?
– Listen for a dial tone, and press *72.
– Listen for a stutter dial tone followed by regular dial tone.
– Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
– When the phone is answered by either a person or voicemail, hang up.
– Your calls will now be forwarded to the number you dialed.
What does Xperia Transfer 2 do?
The Xperia Transfer 2 app can transfer data or content stored in your old Android/Xperia phone. The app can’t transfer data or content stored in the SD memory card or in a cloud service location.
What does * 74 do on a phone?
Speed Dialing Establish a short list of up to eight numbers, or a longer list of up to 30 numbers. To program your Speed Calling 8 list, dial *74. Listen for the dialtone, then dial the one-digit number (2 through 9) you would like to use to dial a frequently called number.
What is Xperia transfer mobile?
Xperia Transfer 2 allows you to transfer data from your previous iPhone or Android smartphone when you switch to a Sony Xperia. [Transferable data] – Photos. – Videos.
When you put a SIM card in a new phone does everything transfer?
Your contacts, messages, apps, wallpaper and pretty much anything else that isn’t your phone number will stay on your phone – even if you take the SIM card out. No need to worry about losing your email settings or your entire contact list (we get it, nobody knows anyone’s phone number anymore).