How to transfer a call on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
All the news on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 in our articles.
How to transfer a call on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3?
Do you use the same phone in your professional and personal life? Do you refuse to receive calls on very early Sunday mornings? We have the solution for you. Little known nor used by smartphone owners : call forwarding, also called call transferring, allows you to forward your calls when you do not want to be disturbed.
In this article, we will explain how to transfer a call from your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 to another number.
What is call forwarding?
Before we begin to explain how to activate and use call forwarding, we will explain the usefulness of transferring a phone call. For all smartphone users, if you do not want to be woken up, not be disturbed or you are too busy, call forwarding is there to help.
You have the possibility to forward your calls to a phone number that you have defined yourself in advance.
This function can be very convenient in any situation.
Our other articles on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 can help you.
Enable call forwarding on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
It is quite likely that the “transfer a call” function will be disabled on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3, as this function is not used by most smartphone users.
To get started, go to your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 settings and go to the “Call settings” section.
Then press “Call Transfer”. You will see four options:
- Always transfer: transfer all calls to the preselected number
- Transfer if busy: transfer calls when you are already online with someone
- Forward if no answer: forward calls when you do not answer
- Transfer if unreachable: transfer calls when your smartphone is turned off or does not pick up Once you have chosen the most appropriate option for your needs, enter the number to which the calls will be forwarded.
Transfer calls with third-party applications
It is possible to download an application to forward phone calls to another number.
Simply go to “Play Store” and type “Call Transfer” in the search bar.
You will find various applications for transferring calls with more options than those present on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3. Simply read the application descriptions and reviews to make the choice that best meets your expectations.
Warning! Some applications are free and other applications are payable.
Therefore, consider whether to invest a sum of money in such an application.
Through this article, we have explained the function of transferring your calls, an option that is often little known by smartphone users.
If you have any difficulties during this operation, contact a specialist or friend, expert in technologies, to help you activate call forwarding.
How do I forward calls on my Samsung flip?
– From the home screen, select the. Phone app.
– Select the. Menu icon, then select Settings.
– Scroll to and select Supplementary services, then select Call forwarding.
How do I transfer my phone calls to another number?
– Answer the call.
– When ready, tap Transfer . Voice puts the call on hold.
– From your list of contacts, find the person you want to transfer the call to. If the person isn’t a contact, enter their number instead.
– When ready to transfer the call, tap the person’s name or number.
– Tap Close.
Can you transfer calls on a Samsung?
Access call forwarding Menu icon, then select Settings. 3. Scroll to and select Supplementary services, then select Call forwarding.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 – How to Receive Call by Opening the Phone
4 ancillary questions
How do I activate Call forwarding?
– Listen for a dial tone, and press *72.
– Listen for a stutter dial tone followed by regular dial tone.
– Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
– When the phone is answered by either a person or voicemail, hang up.
– Your calls will now be forwarded to the number you dialed.
How do I turn off Call forwarding on my Samsung?
– Press the phone icon.
– Press Supplementary services.
– Press Call forwarding.
– Press the required divert type.
– Press Disable.
– Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
How do I stop calls being forwarded to my phone?
– Open the Settings App.
– Click “Phone”
– Find “Call Forwarding”, then switch it off.
How do I forward my calls to another number on my Samsung?
– 1 Launch the Phone app.
– 2 Tap on the.
– 3 Select Settings.
– 4 Scroll down to Supplementary Services.
– 5 Select Call Forwarding.
– 6 Select one of the Forward Calling options.