How to transfer a call on Samsung Galaxy A42
All the news on Samsung Galaxy A42 in our articles.
How to transfer a call on Samsung Galaxy A42?
Do you use the same phone in your professional and personal life? Do you refuse to receive calls on very early Sunday mornings? We have the solution for you. Little known nor used by smartphone owners : call forwarding, also called call transferring, allows you to forward your calls when you do not want to be disturbed.
In this article, we will explain how to transfer a call from your Samsung Galaxy A42 to another number.
What is call forwarding?
Before we begin to explain how to activate and use call forwarding, we will explain the usefulness of transferring a phone call. For all smartphone users, if you do not want to be woken up, not be disturbed or you are too busy, call forwarding is there to help.
You have the possibility to forward your calls to a phone number that you have defined yourself in advance.
This function can be very convenient in any situation.
Our other articles on Samsung Galaxy A42 can help you.
Enable call forwarding on Samsung Galaxy A42
It is quite likely that the “transfer a call” function will be disabled on your Samsung Galaxy A42, as this function is not used by most smartphone users.
To get started, go to your Samsung Galaxy A42 settings and go to the “Call settings” section.
Then press “Call Transfer”. You will see four options:
- Always transfer: transfer all calls to the preselected number
- Transfer if busy: transfer calls when you are already online with someone
- Forward if no answer: forward calls when you do not answer
- Transfer if unreachable: transfer calls when your smartphone is turned off or does not pick up Once you have chosen the most appropriate option for your needs, enter the number to which the calls will be forwarded.
Transfer calls with third-party applications
It is possible to download an application to forward phone calls to another number.
Simply go to “Play Store” and type “Call Transfer” in the search bar.
You will find various applications for transferring calls with more options than those present on your Samsung Galaxy A42. Simply read the application descriptions and reviews to make the choice that best meets your expectations.
Warning! Some applications are free and other applications are payable.
Therefore, consider whether to invest a sum of money in such an application.
Through this article, we have explained the function of transferring your calls, an option that is often little known by smartphone users.
If you have any difficulties during this operation, contact a specialist or friend, expert in technologies, to help you activate call forwarding.
How do I transfer my phone calls to another number?
– Answer the call.
– When ready, tap Transfer . Voice puts the call on hold.
– From your list of contacts, find the person you want to transfer the call to. If the person isn’t a contact, enter their number instead.
– When ready to transfer the call, tap the person’s name or number.
– Tap Close.
How do I transfer calls on my Samsung Galaxy?
– 1 Launch the Phone app.
– 2 Tap on the.
– 3 Select Settings.
– 4 Scroll down to Supplementary Services.
– 5 Select Call Forwarding.
– 6 Select one of the Forward Calling options.
Can you transfer calls on a Samsung?
Scroll to and touch More settings or Supplementary services. Touch Call forwarding. Touch Call forwarding. Touch the desired call forwarding option (e.g., Forward when busy).
How to Transfer Files From Android to SAMSUNG Galaxy A42
8 ancillary questions
Can you transfer calls on a Samsung?
Access call forwarding Menu icon, then select Settings. 3. Scroll to and select Supplementary services, then select Call forwarding.
Can two cell phones receive the same incoming call?
What is simultaneous ring and how does it work? Simultaneous ring is a function where a single incoming call can reach multiple devices at the same time and ring several devices simultaneously. These devices can vary, from PBX or desk phones to mobile phones and even computers (thanks to VoIP technology).
How do I transfer my calls?
– Dial *72 from your landline phone and wait for the dial tone or confirmation tone.
– Enter the 10-digit phone number of the mobile device you want your calls forwarded to.
– Hit the hash button (#) or wait for confirmation the call forwarding service has been activated.
Can I forward my cell phone calls to another number?
About Call Forwarding With Call Forwarding, you can forward your mobile calls to another phone number, including another mobile phone or a landline phone, like your home or office number. When Call Forwarding is turned on, your mobile phone won’t ring when you receive a call.
Can two iphones receive the same incoming call?
It’s called Apple Continuity and it allows you to wirelessly connect your iPhone and almost all of your other Apple devices. This feature doesn’t just work for phone calls, it also allows you to answer text messages, FaceTime calls and offers a universal clipboard.
What does * 74 do on a phone?
Speed Dialing Establish a short list of up to eight numbers, or a longer list of up to 30 numbers. To program your Speed Calling 8 list, dial *74. Listen for the dialtone, then dial the one-digit number (2 through 9) you would like to use to dial a frequently called number.
How do I transfer my calls and texts to another phone?
– Activate the call icon or dial pad.
– Tap the Overflow action icon.
– Touch the Menu icon on various phones to get a list of commands. Alternatively, dial settings.
– Toggle calling forwarding on.
– Decide on a forwarding number.
– Click OK or Enable.
What happens when you dial 57 on your phone?
Malicious caller identification, introduced in 1992 as Call Trace, is activated by Vertical service code Star codes *57, and is an upcharge fee subscription service offered by telephone company providers which, when dialed immediately after a malicious call, records meta-data for police follow-up.