How to transfer a call on Oppo A54
All the news on Oppo A54 in our articles.
How to transfer a call on Oppo A54?
Do you use the same phone in your professional and personal life? Do you refuse to receive calls on very early Sunday mornings? We have the solution for you. Little known nor used by smartphone owners : call forwarding, also called call transferring, allows you to forward your calls when you do not want to be disturbed.
In this article, we will explain how to transfer a call from your Oppo A54 to another number.
What is call forwarding?
Before we begin to explain how to activate and use call forwarding, we will explain the usefulness of transferring a phone call. For all smartphone users, if you do not want to be woken up, not be disturbed or you are too busy, call forwarding is there to help.
You have the possibility to forward your calls to a phone number that you have defined yourself in advance.
This function can be very convenient in any situation.
Our other articles on Oppo A54 can help you.
Enable call forwarding on Oppo A54
It is quite likely that the “transfer a call” function will be disabled on your Oppo A54, as this function is not used by most smartphone users.
To get started, go to your Oppo A54 settings and go to the “Call settings” section.
Then press “Call Transfer”. You will see four options:
- Always transfer: transfer all calls to the preselected number
- Transfer if busy: transfer calls when you are already online with someone
- Forward if no answer: forward calls when you do not answer
- Transfer if unreachable: transfer calls when your smartphone is turned off or does not pick up Once you have chosen the most appropriate option for your needs, enter the number to which the calls will be forwarded.
Transfer calls with third-party applications
It is possible to download an application to forward phone calls to another number.
Simply go to “Play Store” and type “Call Transfer” in the search bar.
You will find various applications for transferring calls with more options than those present on your Oppo A54. Simply read the application descriptions and reviews to make the choice that best meets your expectations.
Warning! Some applications are free and other applications are payable.
Therefore, consider whether to invest a sum of money in such an application.
Through this article, we have explained the function of transferring your calls, an option that is often little known by smartphone users.
If you have any difficulties during this operation, contact a specialist or friend, expert in technologies, to help you activate call forwarding.
How do I forward my OPPO call to another number?
– Press the phone icon.
– Press the menu icon.
– Press Settings.
– Press Calling accounts.
– Press Carrier call settings.
– Press Call forwarding.
– Press the name of the SIM.
– Press the indicator next to the required divert type.
How can I transfer data from OPPO to another OPPO?
OPPO A54 , How to use Call Forwarding setting
3 ancillary questions
How do I activate call forwarding on my phone?
– Listen for a dial tone, and press *72.
– Listen for a stutter dial tone followed by regular dial tone.
– Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
– When the phone is answered by either a person or voicemail, hang up.
– Your calls will now be forwarded to the number you dialed.
What is *# 62 code used for?
*#62# – With this, you can know if any of your calls – voice, data, fax, SMS etc, has been forwarded or diverted without your knowledge.
How can I clone my old OPPO to new one?
On your old phone, open the app and choose the This is the Old Phone option. You’ll be prompted to scan a QR Code. Switch over to your new Oppo phone, and choose the This is the New Phone option. A QR Code will appear on the screen.