How to transfer a call on Alcatel A5 LED
All the news on Alcatel A5 LED in our articles.
How to transfer a call on Alcatel A5 LED?
Do you use the same phone in your professional and personal life? Do you refuse to receive calls on very early Sunday mornings? We have the solution for you. Little known nor used by smartphone owners : call forwarding, also called call transferring, allows you to forward your calls when you do not want to be disturbed.
In this article, we will explain how to transfer a call from your Alcatel A5 LED to another number.
What is call forwarding?
Before we begin to explain how to activate and use call forwarding, we will explain the usefulness of transferring a phone call. For all smartphone users, if you do not want to be woken up, not be disturbed or you are too busy, call forwarding is there to help.
You have the possibility to forward your calls to a phone number that you have defined yourself in advance.
Our other articles on Alcatel A5 LED can help you.
This function can be very convenient in any situation.
Enable call forwarding on Alcatel A5 LED
It is quite likely that the “transfer a call” function will be disabled on your Alcatel A5 LED, as this function is not used by most smartphone users.
To get started, go to your Alcatel A5 LED settings and go to the “Call settings” section.
Then press “Call Transfer”. You will see four options:
- Always transfer: transfer all calls to the preselected number
- Transfer if busy: transfer calls when you are already online with someone
- Forward if no answer: forward calls when you do not answer
- Transfer if unreachable: transfer calls when your smartphone is turned off or does not pick up
Once you have chosen the most appropriate option for your needs, enter the number to which the calls will be forwarded.
Finally, tap on “Activate”. It’s done ! Feel free to test with one of your friends to see if the call transfer works properly or not.
Transfer calls with third-party applications
It is possible to download an application to forward phone calls to another number.
Simply go to “Play Store” and type “Call Transfer” in the search bar.
You will find various applications for transferring calls with more options than those present on your Alcatel A5 LED. Simply read the application descriptions and reviews to make the choice that best meets your expectations.
Warning! Some applications are free and other applications are payable.
Therefore, consider whether to invest a sum of money in such an application.
Through this article, we have explained the function of transferring your calls, an option that is often little known by smartphone users.
If you have any difficulties during this operation, contact a specialist or friend, expert in technologies, to help you activate call forwarding.
How do I turn off call forwarding on my Alcatel?
– From the Call forwarding screen, press the OK button to select Always forward.
– Press the OK button to select Always forward. Press the down button to highlight Disable, then press the OK button to select.
– Press the right menu button to select Save.
How do I transfer phone calls?
– Listen for a dial tone, and press *72.
– Listen for a stutter dial tone followed by regular dial tone.
– Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
– When the phone is answered by either a person or voicemail, hang up.
– Your calls will now be forwarded to the number you dialed.
How do I forward calls on my Alcatel Lucent?
Press the white soft key next to Immediate Fwd (or Immediate Fwd to VM). Enter the extension number or outside number (if available on your set) you wish to forward to. To deactivate, press the white soft key next to the Call Forward icon (circular arrow at the top right corner of the display.
Alcatel A5 LED Phone Packs a Lit-Up Back Panel
5 ancillary questions
Does iPhone call forwarding forward texts?
No, Call Forwarding won’t forward text messages you receive on your mobile phone, only calls.
How do I forward calls on my Alcatel Lucent 4029?
To divert your calls to another destination Press the Forward Icon (top right display key), select Immediate then enter the extension number you wish to divert to.
Can you forward text messages like call forwarding iPhone?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding. If you don’t see Text Message Forwarding, go to Settings > Messages.
Does call forwarding also forward texts?
No, call forwarding will just forward your voice calls; it will not forward text messages you get on your phone.
How do I have calls and texts forwarded to another iPhone?
– Make sure that you’re signed in to iMessage with the same Apple ID on each device: …
– On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding.
– Choose which devices can send and receive text messages from your iPhone: