How to sort and remove icons on Sony Xperia XA1
All the news on Sony Xperia XA1 in our articles.
How to sort and remove icons on Sony Xperia XA1
Whether to sort your icons, remove them, or even manage your screen to your wishes, we’re going to guide you in this article on how to proceed.
You may indeed want to sort or remove icons on the main screen or secondary screens of your Sony Xperia XA1.
Simply sort or remove icons from your Sony Xperia XA1
Once the method has been acquired, it is quite easy to add, remove or move icons from the default screens of your Sony Xperia XA1. Here is how to do.
Remove icons from your Sony Xperia XA1
To remove an icon, you need to hold it for a few seconds with your finger and then move it to the ‘Remove’ or ‘Delete’ tab at the bottom of your screen.
It may be difficult to perform this operation at the very first time, so we advise you to firmly hold your Sony Xperia XA1 with the other hand.
Our other articles on Sony Xperia XA1 can help you.
Take time to do it and relax in case of problems.
The radical solution: uninstall the application of the icon
A radical solution may be to uninstall the application connected to the unwanted icon.
To do this, you can go through the ‘Settings’ menu, then go to ‘Application Manager’. A faster way to do this is to keep the icon pressed and then move it to the ‘Uninstall’ tab at the top left of your Sony Xperia XA1 screen.
Beware, not all versions of Android do not offer this latest feature however.
Do not hesitate to contact an expert in case of difficulties.
Move an icon on your Sony Xperia XA1
To move an icon corresponding to a link or application, you just need to hold it for a few seconds as before.
However, instead of putting the icon in the ‘Delete’ folder, you will have to move it wherever you want.
If you want it to appear on another screen, then bring it on the left or right border of the screen.
Then, release the icon once the correct screen has been reached.
Add icons to your Sony Xperia XA1
To add icons, it’s best to go to the screen of your choice, then hold down your screen for a long time with your finger.
You will then have the possibility to add an icon of Widget, Shortcut Internet, or Apps.
Create folders for your icons and applications
Creating folders will allow you to better manage the icons on the Sony Xperia XA1. Press and hold a few seconds on your home screen.
An option will then appear to create a folder.
Select this option.
Once the folder is created, you can drag and drop your icons between your screens and folders.
Some applications are available on the Play Store of your Sony Xperia XA1 to manage icons as you want.
The best way to do this is to type a corresponding query into the Play Store search bar and then read the comments.
New applications come out regularly on this theme.
Optimizing icons on different screens
For better optimization of your Sony Xperia XA1, we recommend that you have the maximum number of icons per screen.
This will allow you to get the minimum of screens.
From there you can navigate faster between different screens and icons.
Install a new startup system on Sony Xperia XA1
Some applications allow you to manage your icons by other means: by creating a boot system. These apps available in the Play Store allow you to create navigation bars, customized accesses and better management of icons.
How do I delete unwanted icons?
How do I remove icons from my phone screen?
– Tap or click the “Home” button on your device.
– Swipe until you reach the home screen you wish to modify.
– Tap and hold the icon you wish to delete. A “Remove” icon appears at the bottom of the screen.
– Drag the shortcut icon to the “Remove” icon.
How do I remove icons from my Sony Xperia?
How do I arrange icons on my Sony Xperia?
How to reorganize and remove page, apps and widgets on Sony Xperia Z1
8 related questions
How do I make the icons bigger on my Sony Xperia?
How do I change icon icons?
– Right-click the icon and click Properties.
– Click the Shortcut tab (if one is available), and then click Change Icon.
– Click the icon that you want to use from the list, click OK, and then click OK.
How to make a custom icon?
– Launch Canva. Open Canva and search “Icon” to start your design project.
– Pick an icon template. Browse through our icon templates.
– Customize your design. Swap out all the pre-added elements like colors, background, text, vectors, illustrations, and photos.
– Personalize your icons.
– Download and share.
How do I change the icons on my iPhone?
– Open the Shortcuts app Press the Plus (+) button in the top right corner.
– Tap Add Action.
– Search for Open app and select it from the list.
– Tap the App button on the action.
– Select an application whose icon you want to change.
How do I remove an app from my home screen shortcut?
How do I move apps off my Home screen?
– Remove a favorite app: From your favorites, touch and hold the app that you’d like to remove. Drag it to another part of the screen.
– Add a favorite app: From the bottom of your screen, swipe up. Touch and hold an app. Move the app into an empty spot with your favorites.
How do I get rid of icons that I don’t want?
– In the left navigation menu, click Themes.
– On the right side of the Themes settings window, under Related Settings, click the Desktop icon settings option.
– Uncheck the box next to the desktop icon(s) you want to remove, click Apply, and click OK.
How do I change app icons?
Tap on the icon under Home Screen Name and Icon. You’ll have the choice of either taking a photo, choosing a photo, or choosing a file. Assuming you’ve already saved an image in Photo, tap on Choose Photo and select the photo you want to use.