How to set a custom ringtone on your OnePlus 6
All the news on OnePlus 6 in our articles.
How to set a custom ringtone on your OnePlus 6
We will show you through this article how to set a custom ringtone on your OnePlus 6, especially if this ringtone comes from an MP3 file.
Even better, we’ll show you how to edit your favorite MP3 tracks on your OnePlus 6. For example, you may want to retain only the chorus of your favorite music as a ringtone for your OnePlus 6. This is possible through many applications for your OnePlus 6 as discussed in the second part of this article.
Finally, we’ll see how to set a custom ringtone for a particular contact.
We assume in this tutorial that you have all the knowledge about the property rights of musics and ringtones used on your OnePlus 6.
Set MP3 music as a ringtone for your OnePlus 6
Setting an MP3 music as a ringtone on your OnePlus 6 is relatively easy when you know how to do it.
Our other articles on OnePlus 6 can help you.
Indeed, the Android system is well known for its great operability and availabilities, especially on your OnePlus 6. To set your favorite MP3 music as a ringtone, you need to go through your favorite music player on your OnePlus 6, or go through the ‘Settings’ menu. In all cases we assume that you have downloaded the desired music on your OnePlus 6. You can do this through a music download service or a USB cable from your computer, if you have the proper rights to do so.
Go through a music player on your OnePlus 6
An interesting option to put a custom ringtone on your OnePlus 6 is to go through a music player.
If you do not already have one, there are many downloadable ones on the ‘Play Store’ of your OnePlus 6: you just have to type ‘music player’ in the search bar and then make your choice.
To do this, you just have to play the music, then click on the options button of your OnePlus 6. You will then have the choice to set the music played as a ringtone for your OnePlus 6, or even as an alarm.
Use the “Settings” menu on your OnePlus 6 to customize the ringtone
Another interesting option is to go through the “Settings” menu of your OnePlus 6, accessible from the main screen.
You can then go to the parts ‘Sounds’ then ‘Ringtones’. From there, you will have to choose to add a ringtone.
Navigate through the tree of your OnePlus 6 to find the music you want for your OnePlus 6. Validate, and your OnePlus 6 has now a new ringtone!
Customize music as a ringtone on your OnePlus 6
Numerous applications available on your OnePlus 6’s ‘Play Store’, such as ‘Ringtone Maker’, allow you to edit and customize ringtones for your OnePlus 6 at will. To access it, simply go to the Play Store of your OnePlus 6, then type in the search bar ‘personalization ringtones’ or a similar query.
You will then have a wide choice of applications allowing you to customize the ringtones.
Do not hesitate to rely on user ratings or overall rating of each application before downloading one to your OnePlus 6. Your imagination will then be almost your only limit for editing the chosen songs.
Customize a ringtone for a single contact
On your OnePlus 6, you normally have the option of choosing a music, for example an MP3 song, specific for a particular contact.
This is very handy if you want to know who is calling you, even before you look at your OnePlus 6 screen.
To do so, you can go to the ‘Contacts’ menu of your OnePlus 6, and then open the contact card for which you want to set up a ring tone.
Once on the contact card, you will normally have access to a ‘Ringtones’ option.
You will then have multiple choices between the default music for your OnePlus 6, another ringtone available among the ringtones of your OnePlus 6, or even the possibility to navigate through the memory of your OnePlus 6 to find an MP3 song.
We advise you to use this last possibility if you want to load an MP3 file for your contact.
Validate and you have put a custom ringtone for your contact on your OnePlus 6.
How to set different ringtone for different contacts in OnePlus?
you can set them in the contacts app by editing the particular contact, in Google Contacts (on the Nord/8T8THardware. The OnePlus 8T is powered by the Snapdragon 865 5G processor with the Adreno 650 GPU, accompanied by 128 or 256 GB of non-expandable UFS 3.1 storage and 8 or 12 GB of LPDDR4X RAM.https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › OnePlus_8TOnePlus 8T – Wikipedia) open the contact and go to the 3 dots menu top right and “set ringtone” – that works fine on my phone.
How do I download a song as a ringtone?
– Open the Settings app.
– Tap Sound & vibration. 2 Images. Close.
– Tap Phone ringtone.
– Tap My Sounds. 2 Images. Close.
– Tap the + icon in the lower-right corner. Close.
– Select the audio file you want to use from your phone directory.
– Tap Save in the upper-right corner.
How do I set individual ringtones on OnePlus one?
How do I set my own custom ringtone?
– Select the audio file .
– Once the audio is in the correct folder, go to Settings > Sound and vibration > Phone ringtone.
– Tap the My Sounds option and then select the audio file you want to set as your custom ringtone.
– Hit the plus (+) button and then tap Save.
How to set custom ringtones for ONEPLUS Mobile | Ringtone Customization in Onepus | Change Ringtone
6 ancillary questions
How do I assign a ringtone to a specific contact?
– Open the Contacts app .
– Select a contact, tap Edit, tap Ringtone, then choose a ringtone.
How can I put ringtones on my iPhone without using iTunes?
– Open your iPhone and navigate to Settings (the little grey gear icon).
– Then choose Sounds & Haptics.
– From this menu, choose Ringtone. A list of all the ringtones available will dropdown.
– Tap the song to set it as your ringtone.
How do I set individual ringtones for different people?
– Tap the Phone app to launch it.
– Tap Contacts.
– In the contacts list, find the person whose ringtone you want to change from the default.
– When you’ve found the person, tap their name to open their contact information.
– Tap Edit.
– Swipe down, then tap Ringtone.
How do you set a ringtone for one person on iPhone?
– Open the Contacts app and tap a person’s name.
– In the upper-right corner of the person’s contact card, tap Edit.
– Tap Ringtone or Text Tone, then choose a new sound.
How do I set ringtone for only one contact?
How do I put custom ringtones on my iPhone?
– Open the iTunes Store app.
– Tap More.
– Tap Tones.
– Find a ringtone that you want to buy, then tap the price.
– Choose an option to automatically set the ringtone. Or tap Done to decide later.
– You might need to enter your Apple ID password to complete your purchase.