How to set a custom ringtone on your Nokia 3310 (2017)
All the news on Nokia 3310 (2017) in our articles.
How to set a custom ringtone on your Nokia 3310 (2017)
We will show you through this article how to set a custom ringtone on your Nokia 3310 (2017), especially if this ringtone comes from an MP3 file.
Even better, we’ll show you how to edit your favorite MP3 tracks on your Nokia 3310 (2017). For example, you may want to retain only the chorus of your favorite music as a ringtone for your Nokia 3310 (2017). This is possible through many applications for your Nokia 3310 (2017) as discussed in the second part of this article.
Finally, we’ll see how to set a custom ringtone for a particular contact.
We assume in this tutorial that you have all the knowledge about the property rights of musics and ringtones used on your Nokia 3310 (2017).
Set MP3 music as a ringtone for your Nokia 3310 (2017)
Setting an MP3 music as a ringtone on your Nokia 3310 (2017) is relatively easy when you know how to do it.
Our other articles on Nokia 3310 (2017) can help you.
Indeed, the Android system is well known for its great operability and availabilities, especially on your Nokia 3310 (2017). To set your favorite MP3 music as a ringtone, you need to go through your favorite music player on your Nokia 3310 (2017), or go through the ‘Settings’ menu. In all cases we assume that you have downloaded the desired music on your Nokia 3310 (2017). You can do this through a music download service or a USB cable from your computer, if you have the proper rights to do so.
Go through a music player on your Nokia 3310 (2017)
An interesting option to put a custom ringtone on your Nokia 3310 (2017) is to go through a music player.
If you do not already have one, there are many downloadable ones on the ‘Play Store’ of your Nokia 3310 (2017): you just have to type ‘music player’ in the search bar and then make your choice.
To do this, you just have to play the music, then click on the options button of your Nokia 3310 (2017). You will then have the choice to set the music played as a ringtone for your Nokia 3310 (2017), or even as an alarm.
Use the “Settings” menu on your Nokia 3310 (2017) to customize the ringtone
Another interesting option is to go through the “Settings” menu of your Nokia 3310 (2017), accessible from the main screen.
You can then go to the parts ‘Sounds’ then ‘Ringtones’. From there, you will have to choose to add a ringtone.
Navigate through the tree of your Nokia 3310 (2017) to find the music you want for your Nokia 3310 (2017). Validate, and your Nokia 3310 (2017) has now a new ringtone!
Customize music as a ringtone on your Nokia 3310 (2017)
Numerous applications available on your Nokia 3310 (2017)’s ‘Play Store’, such as ‘Ringtone Maker’, allow you to edit and customize ringtones for your Nokia 3310 (2017) at will. To access it, simply go to the Play Store of your Nokia 3310 (2017), then type in the search bar ‘personalization ringtones’ or a similar query.
You will then have a wide choice of applications allowing you to customize the ringtones.
Do not hesitate to rely on user ratings or overall rating of each application before downloading one to your Nokia 3310 (2017). Your imagination will then be almost your only limit for editing the chosen songs.
Customize a ringtone for a single contact
On your Nokia 3310 (2017), you normally have the option of choosing a music, for example an MP3 song, specific for a particular contact.
This is very handy if you want to know who is calling you, even before you look at your Nokia 3310 (2017) screen.
To do so, you can go to the ‘Contacts’ menu of your Nokia 3310 (2017), and then open the contact card for which you want to set up a ring tone.
Once on the contact card, you will normally have access to a ‘Ringtones’ option.
You will then have multiple choices between the default music for your Nokia 3310 (2017), another ringtone available among the ringtones of your Nokia 3310 (2017), or even the possibility to navigate through the memory of your Nokia 3310 (2017) to find an MP3 song.
We advise you to use this last possibility if you want to load an MP3 file for your contact.
Validate and you have put a custom ringtone for your contact on your Nokia 3310 (2017).
How do I transfer music to my Nokia 3310?
– Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port.
– Select Mass storage.
– Press the Right selection key.
– Start a file manager on your computer.
– Go to the required folder in your computer’s or your phone’s file system.
– Highlight the required file and move or copy it to the required location.
How do I put custom ringtones on my Nokia?
– Press the scroll key and select Settings .
– Scroll right to Personalization and select Sound > Tones > Ringtones .
– Scroll to a ringtone and press the scroll key.
How do I put music on my Nokia 3310 2017?
– Press the Navigation key.
– Select Music.
– Press the Left selection key.
– Select All songs and go to the required folder.
– Select the required audio file.
– Press Navigation key up to turn up the volume.
– Press Navigation key down to turn down the volume.
– Press Navigation key right to go to the next audio file.
How do I add a custom ringtone?
– Select the audio file .
– Once the audio is in the correct folder, go to Settings > Sound and vibration > Phone ringtone.
– Tap the My Sounds option and then select the audio file you want to set as your custom ringtone.
– Hit the plus (+) button and then tap Save.
Nokia 3310 2017 Ringtones – Review!
5 ancillary questions
How do I download music to my ringtone?
– Open the Settings app.
– Tap Sound & vibration. 2 Images. Close.
– Tap Phone ringtone.
– Tap My Sounds. 2 Images. Close.
– Tap the + icon in the lower-right corner. Close.
– Select the audio file you want to use from your phone directory.
– Tap Save in the upper-right corner.
How do I put Music on my old Nokia phone?
Connect your phone to a compatible computer with a USB cable. In your computer’s file manager, drag and drop your songs and videos to your phone.
How do I download music to my iPhone ringtone?
– Open the iTunes Store app.
– Tap More.
– Tap Tones.
– Find a ringtone that you want to buy, then tap the price.
– Choose an option to automatically set the ringtone. Or tap Done to decide later.
– You might need to enter your Apple ID password to complete your purchase.
Can you listen to music on a Nokia 105?
You can listen to your MP3 music files with the music player. To play music, you need to store the music files on a memory card.
How do I put custom ringtones on my iPhone?
– Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
– Under Sounds and Haptic Patterns, tap the sound that you want to change.
– Tap a ringtone or alert tone to hear it and set it as the new sound.