How to set a custom ringtone on your Gigaset GS370
All the news on Gigaset GS370 in our articles.
How to set a custom ringtone on your Gigaset GS370
We will show you through this article how to set a custom ringtone on your Gigaset GS370, especially if this ringtone comes from an MP3 file.
Even better, we’ll show you how to edit your favorite MP3 tracks on your Gigaset GS370. For example, you may want to retain only the chorus of your favorite music as a ringtone for your Gigaset GS370. This is possible through many applications for your Gigaset GS370 as discussed in the second part of this article.
Finally, we’ll see how to set a custom ringtone for a particular contact.
We assume in this tutorial that you have all the knowledge about the property rights of musics and ringtones used on your Gigaset GS370.
Set MP3 music as a ringtone for your Gigaset GS370
Setting an MP3 music as a ringtone on your Gigaset GS370 is relatively easy when you know how to do it.
Our other articles on Gigaset GS370 can help you.
Indeed, the Android system is well known for its great operability and availabilities, especially on your Gigaset GS370. To set your favorite MP3 music as a ringtone, you need to go through your favorite music player on your Gigaset GS370, or go through the ‘Settings’ menu. In all cases we assume that you have downloaded the desired music on your Gigaset GS370. You can do this through a music download service or a USB cable from your computer, if you have the proper rights to do so.
Go through a music player on your Gigaset GS370
An interesting option to put a custom ringtone on your Gigaset GS370 is to go through a music player.
If you do not already have one, there are many downloadable ones on the ‘Play Store’ of your Gigaset GS370: you just have to type ‘music player’ in the search bar and then make your choice.
To do this, you just have to play the music, then click on the options button of your Gigaset GS370. You will then have the choice to set the music played as a ringtone for your Gigaset GS370, or even as an alarm.
Use the “Settings” menu on your Gigaset GS370 to customize the ringtone
Another interesting option is to go through the “Settings” menu of your Gigaset GS370, accessible from the main screen.
You can then go to the parts ‘Sounds’ then ‘Ringtones’. From there, you will have to choose to add a ringtone.
Navigate through the tree of your Gigaset GS370 to find the music you want for your Gigaset GS370. Validate, and your Gigaset GS370 has now a new ringtone!
Customize music as a ringtone on your Gigaset GS370
Numerous applications available on your Gigaset GS370’s ‘Play Store’, such as ‘Ringtone Maker’, allow you to edit and customize ringtones for your Gigaset GS370 at will. To access it, simply go to the Play Store of your Gigaset GS370, then type in the search bar ‘personalization ringtones’ or a similar query.
You will then have a wide choice of applications allowing you to customize the ringtones.
Do not hesitate to rely on user ratings or overall rating of each application before downloading one to your Gigaset GS370. Your imagination will then be almost your only limit for editing the chosen songs.
Customize a ringtone for a single contact
On your Gigaset GS370, you normally have the option of choosing a music, for example an MP3 song, specific for a particular contact.
This is very handy if you want to know who is calling you, even before you look at your Gigaset GS370 screen.
To do so, you can go to the ‘Contacts’ menu of your Gigaset GS370, and then open the contact card for which you want to set up a ring tone.
Once on the contact card, you will normally have access to a ‘Ringtones’ option.
You will then have multiple choices between the default music for your Gigaset GS370, another ringtone available among the ringtones of your Gigaset GS370, or even the possibility to navigate through the memory of your Gigaset GS370 to find an MP3 song.
We advise you to use this last possibility if you want to load an MP3 file for your contact.
Validate and you have put a custom ringtone for your contact on your Gigaset GS370.
How do I add personal ringtones to my Phone?
– Select the audio file .
– Once the audio is in the correct folder, go to Settings > Sound and vibration > Phone ringtone.
– Tap the My Sounds option and then select the audio file you want to set as your custom ringtone.
– Hit the plus (+) button and then tap Save.
How do I set ringtones?
Open the Phone app . Settings. Tap Sounds and vibration. To pick from available ringtones, tap Phone ringtone.
The Gigaset E290 / E290A – A useful phone for seniors?
10 related questions
How do I set a regular song as my ringtone on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics. Under Sounds and Haptic Patterns, tap the sound that you want to change. Tap a ringtone or alert tone to hear it and set it as the new sound.
How do you put your own Ringtone on your Phone?
– Open Settings on your Android phone.
– Tap Sounds & vibration.
– Select Phone ringtone.
– Tap My Sounds.
– Press the plus button in the lower-right corner to add your own ringtone.
– Choose an audio file from your phone’s internal storage.
– Select your newly added custom ringtone.
How do I use custom ringtones on my iPhone?
– Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
– Under Sounds and Haptic Patterns, tap the sound that you want to change.
– Tap a ringtone or alert tone to hear it and set it as the new sound.
How do you put a song for your ringtone?
– On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Apps.
– Tap Settings.
– Tap Sounds and Notifications.
– Tap Ringtones > Add.
– Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone.
– Tap the song you want to use.
– Tap Done.
– The song or audio file is now your ringtone.
How do I get my own ringtone on an Iphone?
– Open the iTunes Store app.
– Tap More.
– Tap Tones.
– Find a ringtone that you want to buy, then tap the price.
– Choose an option to automatically set the ringtone. Or tap Done to decide later.
– You might need to enter your Apple ID password to complete your purchase.
How do I put my own Ringtone on my Samsung Phone?
Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap Sounds and vibration. Tap Ringtone, and you’ll see a list of tones you can swipe through. Tap a ringtone to hear a preview. Once you’ve found one you like, tap Back to set that as your ringtone.
How do I put my own ringtone on my Samsung phone?
– Navigate to and open Settings, and then tap Sounds and vibration.
– Tap Ringtone, and you’ll see a list of tones you can swipe through.
– Tap a ringtone to hear a preview. Once you’ve found one you like, tap the Back arrow to set that as your ringtone.
How do I download a song to my Phone to use as a Ringtone?
– Open the Settings app.
– Tap Sound & vibration. 2 Images. Close.
– Tap Phone ringtone.
– Tap My Sounds. 2 Images. Close.
– Tap the + icon in the lower-right corner. Close.
– Select the audio file you want to use from your phone directory.
– Tap Save in the upper-right corner.
Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone without iTunes?
But is it possible to make a song as your iPhone ringtone without iTunes or your computer? Yes, it can be done! Whether a custom sound like your child’s voice, a music piece, or external ringtones, iPhone allows you to be the decision-maker.