How to import your contacts on Doro PhoneEasy 621
All the news on Doro PhoneEasy 621 in our articles.
How to import your contacts on Doro PhoneEasy 621
We will see in this tutorial how import your contacts on your Doro PhoneEasy 621. Contacts are a very important feature of your smartphone.
This means that you may want to import them from another device to your Doro PhoneEasy 621, in order to make the most of the features offered by the contacts.
We will see how to import contacts on your Doro PhoneEasy 621 from other device on the one hand, from your Google account in the ‘Cloud’ on the other hand, CSV files editable with a spreadsheet like Excel, and finally files in VCF format or VCard files.
Import your contacts from another device to your Doro PhoneEasy 621
To import contacts from another device, you must first store them in your SIM card or an SD card.
We invite you to refer to our tutorial on contact backups to do this.
Our other articles on Doro PhoneEasy 621 can help you.
Once this backup is completed, you will need to put the SIM or SD card in your new Doro PhoneEasy 621. Once done, go to the "Contacts" category of your Doro PhoneEasy 621. In this menu, you can press the ‘Settings’ button at the bottom right of your Doro PhoneEasy 621. An option ‘Import’ from the SIM card or Memory card will be available to you, press it depending on your backup mode.
Follow the on-screen instructions and your contacts will be imported to your Doro PhoneEasy 621.
Import your contacts from Google Cloud to your Doro PhoneEasy 621
This is a little known but very interesting option when you know how to import your contacts from the Cloud on your Doro PhoneEasy 621. To do this, go to the ‘Settings’ menu, accessible from the home screen of your Doro PhoneEasy 621, then in ‘Account and Synchronization’. Once there, click on your Google Account.
This opens a new window that will allow you to check the synchronizations of contacts, emails and calendars.
Choose what you want to activate.
Import your contacts from a CSV file to your Doro PhoneEasy 621
If your files are on a CSV file, then to import them on your Doro PhoneEasy 621, you’ll need to go through an import on your Gmail account.
Once in your Gmail account, click ‘Contacts’ above the Email Dial button.
Then click on ‘More Actions’ and finally ‘Import’. Choose the file from which you want to import your contacts, and validate.
Once finished, you can synchronize any Doro PhoneEasy 621 with your Gmail account as mentioned in the previous paragraph.
Import your contacts with a VCF file on your Doro PhoneEasy 621
A last option to import your contacts to your Doro PhoneEasy 621is to use the VCF files.
This option will allow you, along with the CSV files, to share your contact lists from your Doro PhoneEasy 621 as well. As in the first paragraph of this article, go to the ‘Import / Export’ section of the ‘Contacts’ folder of your Doro PhoneEasy 621. From there, click ‘Import’ and choose the VCF format.
Once you have validated the operation and selected the source VCF file, you can import all your contacts to your Doro PhoneEasy 621. Conversely, you can export contacts to make a backup on your Doro PhoneEasy 621.
How do I transfer contacts to SIM card?
– 1 Head into the. Contact app.
– 2 Select Import or export contacts.
– 4 Tap on Export.
– 5 Select SIM card then tap on Export.
– 6 Choose a contact to export to your SIM card then tap on Done.
– 7 Read through the popup message then tap on OK.
– 8 Once the contact has been exported to your SIM Card tap on OK.
How do I set up speed dial on my Doro?
How do I import contacts into Doro?
10 related questions
How do I know if my contacts are saved on my phone or SIM?
– Open the Google Contacts app on your Android phone.
– You can see where your contacts are stored (by email ID or device) right above your contacts list.
– To view the contacts from a different account, tap on the account icon at the top-right corner.
Are my contacts on my iPhone or my SIM card?
Your iPhone doesn’t store contacts on the SIM card. If you want to transfer contacts between iPhone devices, you can use iCloud to back up or transfer content between devices.
How do I transfer contacts from SIM to phone?
– Insert the SIM card into your device.
– On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
– At the bottom, tap Fix & manage Import from SIM.
– If you have multiple accounts on your device, pick the account where you want to save the contacts.
Can you just switch SIM cards in iphones?
After you remove your SIM card from the tray, notice the notch in one corner of the new SIM card. Place the new SIM card into the tray — it will fit only one way, because of the notch. Then insert the tray into the device completely and in the same orientation that you removed it. The tray also fits only one way.
How do I transfer SIM card to new Galaxy S22 Ultra?
– Ensure the device is powered off.
– From the bottom edge of the device (display facing up), remove the card tray then do one of the following: Insert SIM card: Ensure the gold contacts are facing up, then press in on the card to lock into place.
How to transfer contacts from SIM to phone Samsung s22 ultra?
– Open the Contacts app.
– Select the 3 dot menu button and then select Settings.
– Select Import/Export to see the options to move contacts.
– To save contacts to the SIM card, select Export.
– Select where to save the contacts (in this example SIM card)
– Select the contacts to copy overAnd then select DONE to finish.
How do I transfer contacts from SIM card to iPhone?
– Put your previous SIM card, with your contacts, into your iPhone.
– Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
– If asked, choose where you want to import your SIM card contacts.
– Wait for the import to complete.
– Open Contacts and make sure that your contacts imported.
How do I transfer contacts from SIM to phone on Samsung?
– Slide your finger upwards on the screen.
– Press Contacts.
– Press Manage contacts.
– Press Import/Export contacts.
– Press IMPORT.
– Press SIM card.
– Press the field above “All”.
– Press DONE.
How do I retrieve contacts from my SIM card?
– Choose From SIM Card.
– Connect the Phone with SIM and Start.
– Restore SIM Contact to Phone or PC.
– Tap on Import SIM Contacts.
– Go to Contacts and Tap on Import/Export Contacts.
– Select Contact Numbers to Import.
– Add Contacts from Google to iPhone.
How do I transfer contacts on my Doro 6520?
– Find “Copy all” Press the Navigation key. Select Phonebook.
– Import contacts from your SIM to your phone. Select From SIM. Press the Navigation key.
– Export contacts from your phone to your SIM. Select From Phone.
– Return to the home screen. Press Disconnect to return to the home screen.