How to import your contacts on BlackBerry Curve 9320
All the news on BlackBerry Curve 9320 in our articles.
How to import your contacts on BlackBerry Curve 9320
We will see in this tutorial how import your contacts on your BlackBerry Curve 9320. Contacts are a very important feature of your smartphone.
This means that you may want to import them from another device to your BlackBerry Curve 9320, in order to make the most of the features offered by the contacts.
We will see how to import contacts on your BlackBerry Curve 9320 from other device on the one hand, from your Google account in the ‘Cloud’ on the other hand, CSV files editable with a spreadsheet like Excel, and finally files in VCF format or VCard files.
Import your contacts from another device to your BlackBerry Curve 9320
To import contacts from another device, you must first store them in your SIM card or an SD card.
We invite you to refer to our tutorial on contact backups to do this.
Our other articles on BlackBerry Curve 9320 can help you.
Once this backup is completed, you will need to put the SIM or SD card in your new BlackBerry Curve 9320. Once done, go to the "Contacts" category of your BlackBerry Curve 9320. In this menu, you can press the ‘Settings’ button at the bottom right of your BlackBerry Curve 9320. An option ‘Import’ from the SIM card or Memory card will be available to you, press it depending on your backup mode.
Follow the on-screen instructions and your contacts will be imported to your BlackBerry Curve 9320.
Import your contacts from Google Cloud to your BlackBerry Curve 9320
This is a little known but very interesting option when you know how to import your contacts from the Cloud on your BlackBerry Curve 9320. To do this, go to the ‘Settings’ menu, accessible from the home screen of your BlackBerry Curve 9320, then in ‘Account and Synchronization’. Once there, click on your Google Account.
This opens a new window that will allow you to check the synchronizations of contacts, emails and calendars.
Choose what you want to activate.
Import your contacts from a CSV file to your BlackBerry Curve 9320
If your files are on a CSV file, then to import them on your BlackBerry Curve 9320, you’ll need to go through an import on your Gmail account.
Once in your Gmail account, click ‘Contacts’ above the Email Dial button.
Then click on ‘More Actions’ and finally ‘Import’. Choose the file from which you want to import your contacts, and validate.
Once finished, you can synchronize any BlackBerry Curve 9320 with your Gmail account as mentioned in the previous paragraph.
Import your contacts with a VCF file on your BlackBerry Curve 9320
A last option to import your contacts to your BlackBerry Curve 9320is to use the VCF files.
This option will allow you, along with the CSV files, to share your contact lists from your BlackBerry Curve 9320 as well. As in the first paragraph of this article, go to the ‘Import / Export’ section of the ‘Contacts’ folder of your BlackBerry Curve 9320. From there, click ‘Import’ and choose the VCF format.
Once you have validated the operation and selected the source VCF file, you can import all your contacts to your BlackBerry Curve 9320. Conversely, you can export contacts to make a backup on your BlackBerry Curve 9320.
How do I import contacts to my BlackBerry?
– Before you start. This guide will show you how to copy your contacts from your SIM card.
– Select Contacts.
– Slide down the top menu and select Settings.
– Scroll down and select Import Contacts from SIM Card.
– Wait for the process to finish.
– Your contacts have now been added to your BlackBerry.
How do I import contacts?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app . At the bottom, tap Fix & manage Import from file. If you have multiple accounts on your device, pick the account where you want to save the contacts.
How do I save my contacts to my SIM card on my BlackBerry?
How do I transfer contacts from BlackBerry Curve?
– Select “Configure”.
– Open “Sync direction” menu and select “One way to your computer only”. Open “Contacts account” menu, choose “Windows contacts” and press “OK”.
– Mark “Contacts” and press “Sync Organizer”.
Transferring Sim Contacts on your Blackberry
6 related questions
How do I get my contacts saved to my SIM card?
How to transfer contacts from old phone to new without iCloud?
– Step 1: Launch the Phone Transfer tool.
– Step 2: Connect your iOS devices.
– Step 3: Transfer your contacts.
– Option 1: Backup and Restore your data.
– Option 2: Sync Contacts with iTunes.
How do I sync my contacts to my BlackBerry?
How do I import contacts into iPhone contacts?
– Put your previous SIM card, with your contacts, into your iPhone.
– Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
– If asked, choose where you want to import your SIM card contacts.
– Wait for the import to complete.
– Open Contacts and make sure that your contacts imported.
How do I save contacts to SIM card on Android?
– 1 Head into the. Contact app.
– 2 Select Import or export contacts.
– 4 Tap on Export.
– 5 Select SIM card then tap on Export.
– 6 Choose a contact to export to your SIM card then tap on Done.
– 7 Read through the popup message then tap on OK.
– 8 Once the contact has been exported to your SIM Card tap on OK.
Does BlackBerry have backup?
Click the Back up button. BlackberryBlackberryBlackBerry was a brand of smartphones and other related mobile services and devices. The line was originally developed and maintained by the Canadian company BlackBerry Limited (formerly known as Research In Motion, or RIM) from 1999 to 2016, after which it was licensed to various companies.https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › BlackBerryBlackBerry – Wikipedia Desktop Manager will then create a backup of the data with an IPD file. This is a standard file the BlackBerry uses for all its device backups.