How to import contacts on LG G5
All the news on How to import contacts on LG G5 in our articles.
How to import your contacts on LG G5
We will see in this tutorial how import your contacts on your LG G5. Contacts are a very important feature of your smartphone.
This means that you may want to import them from another device to your LG G5, in order to make the most of the features offered by the contacts.
We will see how to import contacts on your LG G5 from other device on the one hand, from your Google account in the ‘Cloud’ on the other hand, CSV files editable with a spreadsheet like Excel, and finally files in VCF format or VCard files.
Import your contacts from another device to your LG G5
To import contacts from another device, you must first store them in your SIM card or an SD card.
We invite you to refer to our tutorial on contact backups to do this.
Our other articles on How to import contacts on LG G5 can help you.
Once this backup is completed, you will need to put the SIM or SD card in your new LG G5. Once done, go to the "Contacts" category of your LG G5. In this menu, you can press the ‘Settings’ button at the bottom right of your LG G5. An option ‘Import’ from the SIM card or Memory card will be available to you, press it depending on your backup mode.
Follow the on-screen instructions and your contacts will be imported to your LG G5.
Import your contacts from Google Cloud to your LG G5
This is a little known but very interesting option when you know how to import your contacts from the Cloud on your LG G5. To do this, go to the ‘Settings’ menu, accessible from the home screen of your LG G5, then in ‘Account and Synchronization’. Once there, click on your Google Account.
This opens a new window that will allow you to check the synchronizations of contacts, emails and calendars.
Choose what you want to activate.
Import your contacts from a CSV file to your LG G5
If your files are on a CSV file, then to import them on your LG G5, you’ll need to go through an import on your Gmail account.
Once in your Gmail account, click ‘Contacts’ above the Email Dial button.
Then click on ‘More Actions’ and finally ‘Import’. Choose the file from which you want to import your contacts, and validate.
Once finished, you can synchronize any LG G5 with your Gmail account as mentioned in the previous paragraph.
Import your contacts with a VCF file on your LG G5
A last option to import your contacts to your LG G5 is to use the VCF files.
This option will allow you, along with the CSV files, to share your contact lists from your LG G5 as well. As in the first paragraph of this article, go to the ‘Import / Export’ section of the ‘Contacts’ folder of your LG G5. From there, click ‘Import’ and choose the VCF format.
Once you have validated the operation and selected the source VCF file, you can import all your contacts to your LG G5. Conversely, you can export contacts to make a backup on your LG G5.
How do I transfer my Contacts to my LG G5?
– Find “Contacts” Press LG. Press Contacts. Press the menu icon.
– Copy contacts from your SIM to your phone. Press Import. Press SIM card. Press Phone.
– Copy contacts from your phone to your SIM. Press Back up. Press SIM card. Press OK.
– Return to the home screen. Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
How do I import Contacts to my LG phone?
From the Home screen, touch the Contacts Key in the Quick Keys bar. Touch the Menu Key > More > Import/Export. Touch Import from SD card or Import from SD card. If you have more than one account on your phone, touch the account into which you want to import the contacts.
How do I transfer Contacts from SIM to LG phone?
– Select Apps.
– Select Settings.
– Select Accounts & sync.
– Select Google.
– Select the Sync button.
– To copy your contacts from the SIM card, go to the home screen and select Contacts.
– Select the Menu button.
– Select Import/Export.
How do I import Contacts from internal storage?
Open the Contacts application. Tap the Menu Key > Import/Export. Tap Import from internal storage. If you have more than one account on your phone, tap the account into which you want to import the contacts.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to LG G5, Sync Android Contact with LG G5
8 ancillary questions
How do I transfer all my Contacts from SIM to phone?
Import contacts stored on a SIM card Tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts. If asked, choose where you want to import your SIM card contacts to. Wait for the import process to finish. Open Contacts and make sure that your contacts have been imported.
How do I add contacts to my LG G5?
– Open the Contacts app.
– Tap the New contact icon (to the right of the search box).
– If you have more than one account with contacts, select the account where you want to save the contact.
– Enter the contact’s name.
How do I get my contacts on an LG phone?
– From the Home Screen, tap Apps > Contacts.
– Select add.
– Above the contact name, tap to select an Account of where to save the contact.
– Enter a name and Phone number for the contact.
– Tap Save.
Why are my contacts not showing up in my contacts Android?
Go to Setting on your Android or Samsung. Click Account and Google account. Tap on Account sync and check if your contacts button is toggled on. If yes, you can also turn it off then on.
How do I get my contacts to show on my Android phone?
– On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
– At the bottom, tap Contacts. Contacts by label: At the top left, tap Menu. Under “Labels,” Select a label. Contacts for another account: At the top right, tap your Profile picture. Select an account.
How do I transfer my contacts from my old phone to my new one Android?
– On your Android phone or tablet, open the “Settings” app.
– Tap Google. Settings for Google apps.
– Turn on Automatically back up & sync device contacts.
– Pick the account you’d like your contacts to be saved in. Your contacts can only be automatically saved to one Google Account.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to LG?
Simple and easy to perform method to transfer contacts from Samsung to LG is by Google Account sync. For this, it is important that both your Samsung and LG devices are configured with the same Google account.