How to export contacts on Honor 5X
All the news on Honor 5X in our articles.
How to export your contacts on your Honor 5X
We will see in this tutorial how export your contacts on your Honor 5X. Contacts are a very important feature of your Honor 5X and so you may want to export them from your Honor 5X to another phone or the Cloud.
To make the best use of the features offered by the contacts it is very simple.
We will see how to export your contacts from your Honor 5X to another smartphone first, from your Google account located in the ‘Cloud’ in a second step, thirdly from files in vCard format or VCF files, and to finish CSV files Editable with a spreadsheet application like Google Sheet.
Export your contacts from another device to your Honor 5X
To export contacts from another device, you must first export them to your SIM card or an SD card.
To do this, you will need to insert a SIM or SD card into your new Honor 5X. Once done, go to the "Contacts" category of your Honor 5X. In this menu, you can press the ‘Settings’ button at the bottom right of your Honor 5X. An ‘Export’ option to the SIM card or Memory card will be available.
Our other articles on Honor 5X can help you.
Press it depending on your backup mode.
Follow the on-screen instructions and your contacts will be exported to your backup media inserted in your Honor 5X.
Export your contacts from Google Cloud to your Honor 5X
This is a little known but very interesting option for who knows how to do it: export your contacts from the Cloud to your Honor 5X. To do this, go to the ‘Settings’ menu, accessible from the home screen of your Honor 5X, then in ‘Account and Synchronization’. Once there, click on your Google Account.
This opens a new window that will allow you to check the synchronizations of contacts, emails and calendars.
Choose what you want to activate and it will automatically export your contacts to the Google Cloud.
Export your contacts to a VCF file on your Honor 5X
Another option to export your contacts from Honor 5X is to use the VCF file system. This option will allow you, along with CSV files, to share your contact lists from your Honor 5X. As in our first paragraph, go to the ‘Import / Export’ section of the ‘Contacts’ folder of your Honor 5X. From there, click on ‘Export’ and then choose the VCF format.
Once you have validated the operation and selected the source VCF file, you can export all your contacts from your Honor 5X. Conversely, you can import contacts to make a new backup on your Honor 5X.
Export your contacts to a CSV file from your Honor 5X
If you want your files to be in CSV format, then exporting them to your Honor 5X will require you to export them from your Gmail account.
Once in your Gmail account, click ‘Contacts’ above the Email Dial button.
Then click ‘More Actions’ and finally ‘Export’. Choose the CSV file to which you want to export your contacts, and validate.
Once finished, you can synchronize any Honor 5X with your Gmail account as mentioned in the previous paragraph.
How do I backup my honor phone contacts?
– Select Settings.
– Select All.
– Scroll to and select Google.
– Select your account.
– Make sure Sync Contacts is selected.
– Select the Menu button and select Sync now.
– Your contacts from Google will now be synced to your smartphone.
How do I Export all my contacts from Huawei?
Press the contacts icon. Press More. Press Import/Export.
How do I transfer contacts from honor?
How do I transfer contacts from phone to SIM in honor?
How to Copy Contacts from Phone to Google in Huawei
9 related questions
Why have I lost my contacts on my iPhone?
The issue of missing contacts on iPhone can be caused by one or a combination of factors listed below. Powering off the phone and restarting it (a so-called ‘cold start’). The user didn’t sync iPhone to iCloud after a software update.
How do I transfer all my contacts to my new phone?
– Open your phone’s Settings app.
– Tap Google.
– Tap Set up & restore.
– Tap Restore contacts.
– If you have multiple Google Accounts, to choose which account’s contacts to restore, tap From account.
– Tap the phone with the contacts to copy.
How do I Export Contacts from Huawei to Google?
– Find the “Add Account” tab, select Google and sign in to your Google account.
– Click on “Add Account” and log in to your Google account.
– Find the “Filters” tab, choose Contacts sync option and check the folders you want to sync.
– Click “Save” and then “Sync all”
How do I transfer my phone contacts to my computer?
There are 2 scenarios, If you want to export your contacts for the sake of a backup copy, you can log into your google account and choose all contact and click export. Or you can start People App in windows 10 and then follow the screen instruction, it will import your contacts to windows.
How do I transfer my Contacts from my Huawei phone to my computer?
Go to Contacts > More > Import/Export > Export to storage on your phone. Transfer the exported vCard file to your PC. Log in to cloud.huawei.com on your PC and then click Contacts.
How do I transfer files from Huawei to PC?
– Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer’s USB port.
– Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
– Press Touch for more options.
– Press Transfer files.
– Start a file manager on your computer.
– Go to the required folder in your computer’s or your phone’s file system.
Why can’t I transfer files from Huawei to PC?
Try a Difference USB Cable/Port. Trying a different USB cable or port can help you determine whether the issue is with the USB cable or port. Check for visible damage and if you find anything wrong, try a different USB cable and connect your phone to the computer again.
How do I move saved contacts?
– On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
– Select a contact.
– At the top right, tap Menu Move to another account.
– Choose the Google Account you want to move the contact to.
How do I get all my Contacts back on my new iPhone?
– Sign in to iCloud.com.
– Scroll down to the bottom of the window, then select Data Recovery.
– Select Restore Contacts or Restore Bookmarks.
– Select Restore next to the date before you deleted the content.
– Select Restore again to confirm.